- Card board boxes and packing material would be helpful.
- We're still in need of the paper food cups or boats that we use for wet food to feed the cats. They are found at Smart & Final, and are the smallest size (I think 0.5 lbs.) that they make. They come in a pack of ~250, blue on the outside, a pack of six would be great.
- Extra large Under Pads. They are a flat rectangular sheet of plastic covered in a thin layer of absorbent material. Their used for conveyancing cats. I find them at Longs in the adult diaper section. A couple of packs would work well.
- Trash bags
- Paper towels
- Laundry Detergent
- Baby food: chicken, turkey, beef, ham, lamb (Food Co. has the best price on Delmonte baby food.)
- Towels, bedding
- Cat beds from indivilual that will accompildate more than one cat; med dog size works well
- Cat trees-Cat tubes-Foam
- Little tikes play structures - easy to sanitize
- Cat Country litter large sized bags
- Small area rugs (machine washable please) are a favorite for feline lounging.
- Ferret hammocks, large size works best. The kittens pile into them and take long naps
Written by: Trish